Standard First Aid and CPR Recertification (Level C) – The Details
- 7 – 8 -hour course
- 3-year certification in Standard First Aid & CPR Level C
- Includes CPR Level C
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
A current Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid certification is a pre-requisite for this course. The certification can not be expired, it must have been issued by a Red Cross provider and the last course must have been a full course, not a recertification. Please bring your valid card to class for the instructor.
Refunds will not be issued to participants who register and do not meet these requirements.
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Wound Care
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)
Ready to book?
Use our calendar to select a class day and time.
Upcoming Events › Standard First Aid and CPR - Recertification
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Standard First Aid and CPR - Recertification. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.