CPR/AED Recertification (Level C) – The Details
- 4 -hour course
- 3-year certification in CPR Level C
- Includes CPR C
- Includes AED (Automated External Defibrillation) certification
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
A current Canadian Red Cross Standard First Aid certification is a pre-requisite for this course. The certification can not be expired, it must have been issued by a Red Cross provider and the last course must have been a full course, not a recertification. Please bring your valid card to class for the instructor.
Refunds will not be issued to participants who register and do not meet these requirements.
- Preparing to Respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)
Ready to book?
Use our calendar to select a class day and time.
Upcoming Events › CPR/AED Recertification
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under CPR/AED Recertification. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.