The first Zoll AED to provide real CPR Help. With the one size fits all Zoll CPR -D- padz, the CPR Help technology can help measure depth of compression for effective CPR.
If a shock is needed, semi- automatic AEDs prompt rescuers to press a shock button. A fully automatic AED is designed to give a shock automatically, if needed, without the rescuer having to push a button to deliver that shock.
- One-piece CPR-D-padz electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- Rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- Lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- Back-lit display screen that provides a simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- Display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
Real CPR Help. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only the AED Plus lets you know.
Weight: 3.1 kg
Width: 24.1 cm
Height: 13.3 cm
Depth: 29.2 cm