The first Zoll AED to provide real CPR Help. With the one size fits all Zoll CPR -D- padz, the CPR Help technology can help measure depth of compression for effective CPR.
- A one-piece CPR-D-padz electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- INCLUDES a alarmed, wall-mounted cabinet
- INCLUDES a 3-D wall sign
Real CPR Help. The rescuers can see the chest compressions and the AED can guide them to the required depth and rate.
Weight: 3.1 kg
Width: 24.1 cm
Height: 13.3 cm
Depth: 29.2 cm