Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart® G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
- Step through the rescue with the voice and text prompts from the RescueCoach. After the rescues, extract the data from immediately from the USB port.
- Rest assured the device is Rescue Ready with Rescue Ready indicator. Confirming that the battery, rescue pads and internal circuitry have passed the daily, weekly and monthly self-checks.
- At the switch of a button, change the voice prompts between English and French without having to restart the device.
- The device is incredibly smart and can increase the shock as needed during the rescue.
- The device is built to last with an 8 year warranty. The Intellisense batteries include a 4 year full performance guarantee.
- Includes prompts adjustable to the rescuer’s skill level. Also capable of changing shock and CPR protocols to the skill of the rescuer. Protocols easily updateable should guidelines change.