Standard First Aid – Emergency First Aid – CPR/AED – including Recertification (Blended Learning)
December 7 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$59 – $119
This is a blended learning class. Blended learning is a combination of in-class, face-to-face instruction with online instruction. The theory and information portion of this class is taught outside of the classroom through an online component followed by an in-class skills session with a Red Cross First Aid Instructor. You will receive the online component via email once you are registered. The online component must be completed prior to your in class session.
You can register for the following courses on this day:
- Standard First Aid and CPR – Level C: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Emergency First Aid CPR – Level C: 9 a.m to 1:30 p.m
- CPR/AED – Level C: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Standard First Aid Recertification (must have a valid certification, and your last course must have been the full course): 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- CPR/AED Recertification (must have a valid certification, and your last course must have been the full course): 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Below, please select the class that fulfills your training requirements.