National Capital First Aid will continue to operate with several new policies in place. In person training has resumed.
Here is what we will be doing for you:
- Participants will be offered dedicated training materials.
- Participants will be set up at their individual learning stations, spaced 2 meters apart.
- We will be moving to electronic manuals during the pandemic. You will receive a copy via email prior to the course. Feel free to bring your phone or tablet to class to access the manual. Hard copies will be available for purchase.
- We will provide gloves and hand sanitizer.
- We will provide enough space between participants as to respect social distancing measures. (at least 6 feet)
- We have modified our hands-on skills to be Covid conscious.
- Courses offered for the foreseeable future will be offered in a blended learning format to minimize commuting as well as time spent in a gathered setting. This means that the knowledge component is completed online prior to time in class for the skills component.
- As always, we will continue to thoroughly disinfect our training material after each class.
Here is what we request from you:
- All participants are to wear surgical / procedure masks or for the duration of the class. Please bring your mask from home and arrive wearing it. Cloth masks can not be worn in class.
- If a participant presents to class with a cough, fever or feeling unwell, they will be required to register for a future class.