National Capital First Aid
In person training is being offered as scheduled with reduced class sizes and precautions in place. Please note that all public courses offered for the foreseeable future will be offered in a blended learning format (knowledge component online followed by a shorter in person skills class).
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer award-winning, quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) / AED $ 129.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C / AED - Blended Learning $ 129.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 69.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" This is the first time I have ever enjoyed first aid. Jackie made the class fun and very interesting, and very applicable to our fields. Great job!
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- Alyssa from Algonquin CollegeStandard First Aid and CPR, August 2017
Great class! I love how interactive it was. I learn best by doing and the instructors gave us fantastic scenarios to practice and learn from.
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR with Gail
" Absolutely fun and hilarious! Loved practicing with friends in training and scenarios! It didn't feel like 16 hours : )"
- ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- Skylar DonaghyStandard First Aid, October 2017
My experience was amazing. Everything was explained very well. It was always interesting and great stories were shared. Thank you for everything!
- The Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre March 2018
The best way to learn is through interactive scenarios and that is definitely what happened in this class! We learned so much and had fun too! The experience was memorable and helped bring our staff to the next level.
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Tiffany L. JohnsonPublic First Aid Course Ottawa January 2019
I took the Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C with Gail and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very interactive and hands on class, our instructor delivered the information with enthusiasm and was extremely knowledgeable about the material being presented. She allowed us to ask questions and give our own accounts of emergency situations that we have individually encountered and was just so pleasant to work with. The real life scenarios we played out showed us just how fast things can go from calm to chaotic and how we must be able to react quickly and remain calm. I totally loved the experience and would encourage anyone to take this course.