National Capital First Aid
In person training will be offered as scheduled during the lockdown with reduced class sizes and precautions in place. Please note that all public courses offered for the foreseeable future will be offered in a blended learning format (knowledge component online followed by a shorter in person skills class). WSIB is excepting completion of the online module as a temporary certificate until June 30th, 2021 for all certifications that expired between March 1st 2020 and December 31st 2020.
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer award-winning, quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 129.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 129.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 69.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Pascale BerubeFirst Aid for Parents, January 2017
Thank you for giving the class!! We learned a lot and I am really glad to have participated!! You are a great teacher and I found that the content covered within the 2h was more than i had expected! You are to the point, clear and easy to follow. Overall I'd give this session a 10/10.
- CandaceFirst Aid For Parents October 2019
" We had Paula teach the First Aid for Parents class last night. She did a great job and was so helpful with answering questions. We were a group of home daycare providers and new parents. A great course for anyone dealing with little ones, and a great refresher for people that have taken a complete first aid course. "
- Skylar DonaghyStandard First Aid, October 2017
My experience was amazing. Everything was explained very well. It was always interesting and great stories were shared. Thank you for everything!
- Watts/Jorgenson FamiliesPrivate First Aid for Parents, November 2016
This course was excellent! Jen did a great job of commanding the room and presenting the material in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is expecting a child.
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- Christine CarknerBabysitting Course St Aidan's January 2019
My daughter just completed a babysitting course here. Paula was super engaging and made it fun for the kids, while being very informative and educational. I would definitely recommend National Capital First Aid!
- AnonymousStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
This was honestly the best course I have ever taken. I usually fall asleep and have issues staying attentive but I was interested the entire time. I loved the stories and the activities. I fully enjoyed it and really didn’t mind missing my weekend and waking up early on a Saturday!