National Capital First Aid
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 119.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 119.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 65.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- The Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre March 2018
The best way to learn is through interactive scenarios and that is definitely what happened in this class! We learned so much and had fun too! The experience was memorable and helped bring our staff to the next level.
- Tiffany L. JohnsonPublic First Aid Course Ottawa January 2019
I took the Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C with Gail and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very interactive and hands on class, our instructor delivered the information with enthusiasm and was extremely knowledgeable about the material being presented. She allowed us to ask questions and give our own accounts of emergency situations that we have individually encountered and was just so pleasant to work with. The real life scenarios we played out showed us just how fast things can go from calm to chaotic and how we must be able to react quickly and remain calm. I totally loved the experience and would encourage anyone to take this course.
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" This is the first time I have ever enjoyed first aid. Jackie made the class fun and very interesting, and very applicable to our fields. Great job!
- Momentum Business Law EmployeeJune 2016
I have never taken a CPR course before but this was so easy that I wish I would have done it sooner! Great course, great time, great skills!
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- Pascale BerubeFirst Aid for Parents, January 2017
Thank you for giving the class!! We learned a lot and I am really glad to have participated!! You are a great teacher and I found that the content covered within the 2h was more than i had expected! You are to the point, clear and easy to follow. Overall I'd give this session a 10/10.
- Watts/Jorgenson FamiliesPrivate First Aid for Parents, November 2016
This course was excellent! Jen did a great job of commanding the room and presenting the material in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is expecting a child.
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!