National Capital First Aid
In person training is being offered as scheduled with reduced class sizes and precautions in place. Please note that all public courses offered for the foreseeable future will be offered in a blended learning format (knowledge component online followed by a shorter in person skills class).
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer award-winning, quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 129.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 129.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 69.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Algonquin StudentStandard First Aid and CPR, February 2017
Before taking this course, I thought that the content was going to be very complicated but Michel was a great teacher and made things easy to understand.
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" This is the first time I have ever enjoyed first aid. Jackie made the class fun and very interesting, and very applicable to our fields. Great job!
- Tiffany L. JohnsonPublic First Aid Course Ottawa January 2019
I took the Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C with Gail and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very interactive and hands on class, our instructor delivered the information with enthusiasm and was extremely knowledgeable about the material being presented. She allowed us to ask questions and give our own accounts of emergency situations that we have individually encountered and was just so pleasant to work with. The real life scenarios we played out showed us just how fast things can go from calm to chaotic and how we must be able to react quickly and remain calm. I totally loved the experience and would encourage anyone to take this course.
- The Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre March 2018
The best way to learn is through interactive scenarios and that is definitely what happened in this class! We learned so much and had fun too! The experience was memorable and helped bring our staff to the next level.
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- AnonymousStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
This was honestly the best course I have ever taken. I usually fall asleep and have issues staying attentive but I was interested the entire time. I loved the stories and the activities. I fully enjoyed it and really didn’t mind missing my weekend and waking up early on a Saturday!
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR October 2019
" Gail's class was super awesome. We learned some of the very important things one needs to know in a very fun and comfortable environment. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."