National Capital First Aid
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 119.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 119.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 65.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- AnonymousStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
This was honestly the best course I have ever taken. I usually fall asleep and have issues staying attentive but I was interested the entire time. I loved the stories and the activities. I fully enjoyed it and really didn’t mind missing my weekend and waking up early on a Saturday!
- Watts/Jorgenson FamiliesPrivate First Aid for Parents, November 2016
This course was excellent! Jen did a great job of commanding the room and presenting the material in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is expecting a child.
- Momentum Business Law EmployeeJune 2016
I have never taken a CPR course before but this was so easy that I wish I would have done it sooner! Great course, great time, great skills!
- ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- Skylar DonaghyStandard First Aid, October 2017
My experience was amazing. Everything was explained very well. It was always interesting and great stories were shared. Thank you for everything!
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- Pascale BerubeFirst Aid for Parents, January 2017
Thank you for giving the class!! We learned a lot and I am really glad to have participated!! You are a great teacher and I found that the content covered within the 2h was more than i had expected! You are to the point, clear and easy to follow. Overall I'd give this session a 10/10.
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Algonquin StudentStandard First Aid and CPR, February 2017
Before taking this course, I thought that the content was going to be very complicated but Michel was a great teacher and made things easy to understand.