National Capital First Aid
In person training will be offered as scheduled during the lockdown with reduced class sizes and precautions in place. Please note that all public courses offered for the foreseeable future will be offered in a blended learning format (knowledge component online followed by a shorter in person skills class). WSIB is excepting completion of the online module as a temporary certificate until June 30th, 2021 for all certifications that expired between March 1st 2020 and December 31st 2020.
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 129.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 129.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 69.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR with Gail
" Absolutely fun and hilarious! Loved practicing with friends in training and scenarios! It didn't feel like 16 hours : )"
- Alyssa from Algonquin CollegeStandard First Aid and CPR, August 2017
Great class! I love how interactive it was. I learn best by doing and the instructors gave us fantastic scenarios to practice and learn from.
- Pascale BerubeFirst Aid for Parents, January 2017
Thank you for giving the class!! We learned a lot and I am really glad to have participated!! You are a great teacher and I found that the content covered within the 2h was more than i had expected! You are to the point, clear and easy to follow. Overall I'd give this session a 10/10.
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- AnonymousStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
This was honestly the best course I have ever taken. I usually fall asleep and have issues staying attentive but I was interested the entire time. I loved the stories and the activities. I fully enjoyed it and really didn’t mind missing my weekend and waking up early on a Saturday!
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Algonquin StudentStandard First Aid and CPR, February 2017
Before taking this course, I thought that the content was going to be very complicated but Michel was a great teacher and made things easy to understand.
- Tiffany L. JohnsonPublic First Aid Course Ottawa January 2019
I took the Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C with Gail and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very interactive and hands on class, our instructor delivered the information with enthusiasm and was extremely knowledgeable about the material being presented. She allowed us to ask questions and give our own accounts of emergency situations that we have individually encountered and was just so pleasant to work with. The real life scenarios we played out showed us just how fast things can go from calm to chaotic and how we must be able to react quickly and remain calm. I totally loved the experience and would encourage anyone to take this course.
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" This is the first time I have ever enjoyed first aid. Jackie made the class fun and very interesting, and very applicable to our fields. Great job!