National Capital First Aid
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 119.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 119.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 65.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- Watts/Jorgenson FamiliesPrivate First Aid for Parents, November 2016
This course was excellent! Jen did a great job of commanding the room and presenting the material in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is expecting a child.
- Skylar DonaghyStandard First Aid, October 2017
My experience was amazing. Everything was explained very well. It was always interesting and great stories were shared. Thank you for everything!
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR with Gail
" Absolutely fun and hilarious! Loved practicing with friends in training and scenarios! It didn't feel like 16 hours : )"
- Alyssa from Algonquin CollegeStandard First Aid and CPR, August 2017
Great class! I love how interactive it was. I learn best by doing and the instructors gave us fantastic scenarios to practice and learn from.
- ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- Pamela AnthonyPrivate Blended Standard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" I was SO happy to have found National Capital First Aid! We signed up for the blended learning course, and were all pleasantly surprised at how convenient ( and FUN) it was! The option of having the instructor come to us was golden! I've taken several first aid/cpr courses over the years, and this one, BY FAR, was my favorite. Super knowledgeable, interactive, and friendly instructor. Thank you for a fun day Jennifer!!"
- The Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre March 2018
The best way to learn is through interactive scenarios and that is definitely what happened in this class! We learned so much and had fun too! The experience was memorable and helped bring our staff to the next level.