National Capital First Aid
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 119.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 119.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 65.00
- 1Algonquin StudentStandard First Aid and CPR, February 2017
Before taking this course, I thought that the content was going to be very complicated but Michel was a great teacher and made things easy to understand.
- 1Tiffany L. JohnsonPublic First Aid Course Ottawa January 2019
I took the Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C with Gail and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very interactive and hands on class, our instructor delivered the information with enthusiasm and was extremely knowledgeable about the material being presented. She allowed us to ask questions and give our own accounts of emergency situations that we have individually encountered and was just so pleasant to work with. The real life scenarios we played out showed us just how fast things can go from calm to chaotic and how we must be able to react quickly and remain calm. I totally loved the experience and would encourage anyone to take this course.
- 1ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- 1Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- 1Christine CarknerBabysitting Course St Aidan's January 2019
My daughter just completed a babysitting course here. Paula was super engaging and made it fun for the kids, while being very informative and educational. I would definitely recommend National Capital First Aid!
- 1Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- 1Pascale BerubeFirst Aid for Parents, January 2017
Thank you for giving the class!! We learned a lot and I am really glad to have participated!! You are a great teacher and I found that the content covered within the 2h was more than i had expected! You are to the point, clear and easy to follow. Overall I'd give this session a 10/10.
- 1Skylar DonaghyStandard First Aid, October 2017
My experience was amazing. Everything was explained very well. It was always interesting and great stories were shared. Thank you for everything!
- 1AnonymousStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
This was honestly the best course I have ever taken. I usually fall asleep and have issues staying attentive but I was interested the entire time. I loved the stories and the activities. I fully enjoyed it and really didn’t mind missing my weekend and waking up early on a Saturday!
- 1The Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre March 2018
The best way to learn is through interactive scenarios and that is definitely what happened in this class! We learned so much and had fun too! The experience was memorable and helped bring our staff to the next level.