National Capital First Aid
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 119.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 119.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 65.00
What Our Students are Saying
- AnonymousStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
This was honestly the best course I have ever taken. I usually fall asleep and have issues staying attentive but I was interested the entire time. I loved the stories and the activities. I fully enjoyed it and really didn’t mind missing my weekend and waking up early on a Saturday!
- ALEXANDRA ReanoCorporate First Aid Training at Cuso International
The blended first aid training super good, the online session was very interactive and the practical session was great as we practiced various scenarios that built our confidence.
- Pamela AnthonyPrivate Blended Standard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" I was SO happy to have found National Capital First Aid! We signed up for the blended learning course, and were all pleasantly surprised at how convenient ( and FUN) it was! The option of having the instructor come to us was golden! I've taken several first aid/cpr courses over the years, and this one, BY FAR, was my favorite. Super knowledgeable, interactive, and friendly instructor. Thank you for a fun day Jennifer!!"
- Maggie- Josh B.Carleton University Standard First Aid February 2019
Great Job Jennifer & Kathaleen! Highly recommend NCFA!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR October 2019
" Gail's class was super awesome. We learned some of the very important things one needs to know in a very fun and comfortable environment. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."
- Christine CarknerBabysitting Course St Aidan's January 2019
My daughter just completed a babysitting course here. Paula was super engaging and made it fun for the kids, while being very informative and educational. I would definitely recommend National Capital First Aid!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR with Gail
" Absolutely fun and hilarious! Loved practicing with friends in training and scenarios! It didn't feel like 16 hours : )"
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- Alyssa from Algonquin CollegeStandard First Aid and CPR, August 2017
Great class! I love how interactive it was. I learn best by doing and the instructors gave us fantastic scenarios to practice and learn from.
- Momentum Business Law EmployeeJune 2016
I have never taken a CPR course before but this was so easy that I wish I would have done it sooner! Great course, great time, great skills!