National Capital First Aid
In person training is being offered as scheduled with reduced class sizes and precautions in place. Please note that all public courses offered for the foreseeable future will be offered in a blended learning format (knowledge component online followed by a shorter in person skills class).
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer award-winning, quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) / AED $ 129.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C / AED - Blended Learning $ 129.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 69.00
What Our Students are Saying
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- Alyssa from Algonquin CollegeStandard First Aid and CPR, August 2017
Great class! I love how interactive it was. I learn best by doing and the instructors gave us fantastic scenarios to practice and learn from.
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" This is the first time I have ever enjoyed first aid. Jackie made the class fun and very interesting, and very applicable to our fields. Great job!
- Momentum Business Law EmployeeJune 2016
I have never taken a CPR course before but this was so easy that I wish I would have done it sooner! Great course, great time, great skills!
- The Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre March 2018
The best way to learn is through interactive scenarios and that is definitely what happened in this class! We learned so much and had fun too! The experience was memorable and helped bring our staff to the next level.
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR October 2019
" Gail's class was super awesome. We learned some of the very important things one needs to know in a very fun and comfortable environment. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."
- Pamela AnthonyPrivate Blended Standard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" I was SO happy to have found National Capital First Aid! We signed up for the blended learning course, and were all pleasantly surprised at how convenient ( and FUN) it was! The option of having the instructor come to us was golden! I've taken several first aid/cpr courses over the years, and this one, BY FAR, was my favorite. Super knowledgeable, interactive, and friendly instructor. Thank you for a fun day Jennifer!!"
- Watts/Jorgenson FamiliesPrivate First Aid for Parents, November 2016
This course was excellent! Jen did a great job of commanding the room and presenting the material in a clear and concise manner. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is expecting a child.
- Christine CarknerBabysitting Course St Aidan's January 2019
My daughter just completed a babysitting course here. Paula was super engaging and made it fun for the kids, while being very informative and educational. I would definitely recommend National Capital First Aid!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR with Gail
" Absolutely fun and hilarious! Loved practicing with friends in training and scenarios! It didn't feel like 16 hours : )"