National Capital First Aid
We are Red Cross instructors with medical backgrounds and deep-rooted passions for teaching First Aid.
We offer quality, accessible, and reliable First Aid courses to private groups, students, the general public and corporate clients.
Corporate and private courses are available in French as well as English.Find a Course
- First Aid for Parents $ 35.00
- Standard First Aid & CPR (LEVEL C) $ 119.00
- Standard First Aid CPR - Level C - Blended Learning $ 119.00
- CPR/AED (LEVEL C) $ 65.00
What Our Students are Saying
- CandaceFirst Aid For Parents October 2019
" We had Paula teach the First Aid for Parents class last night. She did a great job and was so helpful with answering questions. We were a group of home daycare providers and new parents. A great course for anyone dealing with little ones, and a great refresher for people that have taken a complete first aid course. "
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR with Gail
" Absolutely fun and hilarious! Loved practicing with friends in training and scenarios! It didn't feel like 16 hours : )"
- Allison QueratStandard First Aid and CPR, October 2017
I really enjoyed this course. Of all the first aid and CPR training I have received, this was definitely the most beneficial. My instructor made the material easy to learn, remember and demonstrated how to apply it in different situations. Keep up the great work!
- Skylar DonaghyStandard First Aid, October 2017
My experience was amazing. Everything was explained very well. It was always interesting and great stories were shared. Thank you for everything!
- Momentum Business Law EmployeeJune 2016
I have never taken a CPR course before but this was so easy that I wish I would have done it sooner! Great course, great time, great skills!
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR October 2019
" Gail's class was super awesome. We learned some of the very important things one needs to know in a very fun and comfortable environment. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."
- Algonquin College StudentStandard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" This is the first time I have ever enjoyed first aid. Jackie made the class fun and very interesting, and very applicable to our fields. Great job!
- Pam PilonFirst Aid for Parents Course
My training came in handy 2 weeks after I completed this course. My son started choking, he turned blue and passed out. I am happy that I knew what to do!
- Siham BenyoucefCommunity First Aid Course, Apple Tree Medical Clinic
I have taken many CPR courses in the past and this was the first interesting and fun one! Thank you!
- Pamela AnthonyPrivate Blended Standard First Aid and CPR September 2019
" I was SO happy to have found National Capital First Aid! We signed up for the blended learning course, and were all pleasantly surprised at how convenient ( and FUN) it was! The option of having the instructor come to us was golden! I've taken several first aid/cpr courses over the years, and this one, BY FAR, was my favorite. Super knowledgeable, interactive, and friendly instructor. Thank you for a fun day Jennifer!!"